It's your page. Copy/paste photos or write notes here!
Feel free to edit, move, or resize virtually everything.
The My Activity
section at the left (SOCIAL, WORK, PLAN, IMPROVE and DEFEND) is designed to allow you to start, organize or update personal projects with a few keystrokes.
My SOCIAL Life:
My WORK Life:
- This allows you to organize your professional plans and contacts.
- You can interact with co-workers or customers without allowing them access to your more personal data.
PLAN an event:
- This is the organization and planning center for any activity from a surprise birthday party to a grand opening of your business.
- You can set a date and pick a location for any sort of event that you can imagine.
- You can also manage your RSVP's from this page.
IMPROVE my Community:
- Take your interests and concerns to the next level: launch community projects.
- Lay out specific ideas and goals for your community.
- Search for and "draft" potential candidates for local projects.
- Keep your neighbors informed and inspired though direct contact and planned events.
- There are no limits. You can link with others to affect zoning, attract businesses, renovate public areas, petition for safety changes, etc.
DEFEND my Rights:
- This is a critical personal category. Is something not right with your HOA/POA, your local school, your local law enforcement, etc.
- This is a standalone category that is designed to combine personal and/or professional contacts with PLANs in one fell swoop.
- Swiftly organize people, define an issue and plan an event.
- Maintain links and resources related to improving or restoring your rights.
- Keep attention on issues by posting updates outlining progress by officials. Make others aware of dangers that they may also face.